Rita’s (usually called “Rita’s Water Ice”) and the famous name is ritas ice cream was founded by former Philadelphia firefighter Bob Tumolo in May 1984 with a recipe which he purchased from an elderly neighbor he then adjusted to further improve the flavors and will include real fruit. Rita’s actually sells its product as “water ice”, while using the colloquial term for the purpose might be called “Italian ice” in the areas of the united states. By 1987 an additional store was opened, and family members decided to franchise their business in 1989. Today, you will find over 600 locations in 30 states along with the District of Columbia that serve 45000 people daily. In May 2005, the company was sold to McKnight Capital Partners, an individual equity group with extensive franchise experience. McKnight Capital Partners recognized the organization’s growth potential and set into place offers to expand the corporation.
What Are the Most Popular Ritas rita’s italian ice ? | Inspire Your Bussiness
Mmmm, soft Ritas ice cream – everyone’s favorite frozen treat! If you are considering examining an frozen treats business, you will find many flavors that one could offer your customers. Anything from the exotic (a scoop of seaweed, anyone?) to the classic vanilla can be served with a cone. Knowing which flavors would be the most favored may help your brand-new business succeed.
Unless you plan to experience a specialty frozen dessert shop that serves exactly the weird and wonderful, you will likely wish to steer clear of garlic, bacon, or sauerkraut flavored. (Yes, these flavors go about doing exist!) Most people desire to visit their local soft ice cream shop to get their favorite flavors they remember from child hood.
The Top 10 Most Popular Ice Cream Flavors :
- Vanilla – A recent poll found that this all-time classic flavor remains to be number 1 by 29%. Perhaps for the reason that of the simplicity from it or how good it tastes with toppings, but whatever the reason, vanilla is clearly the most favored frozen dessert flavor.
- Chocolate – No delight here. Chocolate remains the go-to range of most frozen treat business customers.
- Strawberry – Once the # 3 hottest flavor, strawberry frozen goodies presenting to share that spot with butter pecan as both flavors will be the hottest flavors of about 5% of customers.
- Butter Pecan – Who knew? Vanilla flavoring using a sweet and crunchy twist.
- Neapolitan – This is what you will get whenever you mix our top 3 favorite flavors into one. When you can’t decide between strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate this can be a perfect choice.
- Chocolate Chip – This is a have to have flavor to your frozen dessert business. You can’t make a mistake while using classic flavor of vanilla coupled with tasty chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Mint Chip – Add another layer of cool for an already frozen dessert with mint chips either in chocolate or vanilla frozen treats.
- Cookie Dough – Everyone loves to nibble on the cookie dough before it gets baked along with this flavor happened only get tasty vanilla but the added bonus of little balls of cookie dough.
- Coffee – The perfect pick-me-up on the hot summer day.
- Rocky Road – Chocolate frozen treats, tiny marshmallows, and crunchy walnuts combine to make this flavor the past at the top 10 most widely used flavors.
There are many more flavors of Ritas Ice Cream, perhaps it can to inspire you to offer your frozen dessert business and knowing which of them will in fact sell is part for being a savvy small business owner. Which flavors are most favored in your area is just one from the items of research which will get into your organization plan before you decide to invest in a new venture. An ice cream business plan template will do the necessary research to suit your needs and provide you with the instruments you have to help your new business succeed.